[Zope] Acquisition Questions

Douglas Perry doug@safety.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:38:59 -0500

I'm trying to call a document in a <dtml-var> statement. The folder =
structure is laid out like this:

www.foobar.com

|__css/

|__images/

|__widgets/

|__foo/

|__bar/

In the foo folder I'm trying to call DTML documents in the widgets =
folder (this folder contains template objects). If I'm in the =
www.foobar.com folder, I can call any object in the widgets folder by =
doing this: <dtml-with widgets> <dtml-var fooWidget> </dtml-with>. That =
works perfectly. If I'm in the "bar" folder, and use "<dtml-with =
widgets> <dtml-var fooWidget> </dtml-with>" or just <dtml-var fooWidget> =
it can't find the object. What am I doing wrong? How do I call fooWidget =
(in widget folder) from the "bar" folder?