[Zope] Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource

Colin Fox cfox@crystalcherry.com
27 Mar 2002 13:25:43 -0800

--=-zjkrAo82pEF7lBOVGRM8

I just had something exactly like this happen to me. It wouldn't let me
view any page templates in my root directory. I closed my browser
(Galeon) and started it up again, logged in as manager and all was well.

Possibly a temporary glitch?