[Zope] Re: urlopen works outside Zope, not inside

Bak @ kedai kedai@kedai.com.my
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:41:09 +0800

>>Are you sure, it gets the same parameters?
>>
>>  "Connection refused" usually means, there is not server at the other
>>  end...
>
>I am reasonably confident that this is true.
>
>The following code runs successfully inside SciTE.
<codes snipped>
<shameless plug>
i have used urllib succesfully from within zope.  checkout KebasData
(http://www.zope.org/Members/kedai/KebasData)
</shameless plug> :P

and it does what i think you wanted to do.

>If I upload this into an External Method with function name "getCount" and
then click on the 'Test' tab I get the following:

>http://jobsearch.monster.ca/jobsearch.asp?brd=1&cy=CA&lid=236&fn=6&fn=546&f
n=660&fn=554&fn=561&q=Cobol<br/>[Errno socket error] (10061, 'Connection
refused')