[Zope] dynamic dtml-tree

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:40:51 -0500

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 09:57:40PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
| dman writes:
|  > I found dtml-tree today, and it provides the exact UI I want to use.
|  > I even managed to make it work to display the contents of the current
|  > folder.  I haven't yet seen any docs that describe how the dtml-tree
|  > works.  The page that I will generate will be based on data from
|  > several SQL databases and consolidated by a Python Script.  I need to
|  > know the structure of the data that dtml-tree expects and how to
|  > handle expansion requests.  Any pointers, docs, discussions, or
|  > examples are greatly appreciated.
|
| There are some HowTos/documentent on Zope.org (something like
| "Advanced DTML tree usage".
|=20
| Be careful, it might be a little out of date.

Ok, I'll take a look and probably be back :-).

Thanks,
-D

--=20

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you
rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and
humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke
is easy and my burden is light.
        Matthew 11:28-30
=20

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP