[Zope] Still Plagued With Date Formatting Bug in Text Field

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 09:24:00 -0400

On Wednesday 01 May 2002 12:58 am, Dan Shafer allegedly wrote:
[snip]

> >Any chance your field is rendering as:
> >
> >  <input type=3Dtext name=3Dstart_date value=3DApr. 30, 2002>
> >
> >instead of:
> >
> >  <input type=3Dtext name=3Dstart_date value=3D"Apr. 30, 2002">
>=20
> I suppose that's possible. There are no quotation marks showing in the=20
> field. But if I'm using strftime(), I don't see how this could'should b=
e=20
> happening.

If the quotes are missing, then that is your problem. strftime won't put=20
quotes around it for you. How are you generating this html? ZPT, DTML or=20
Python?

Show us the source code of your template.

-Casey