[Zope] color-syntax editor for dtml

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 14:33:28 -0400

On Wednesday 01 May 2002 02:16 pm, Thomas B. Passin allegedly wrote:
>=20
> I don't know that you can get it to recognize dtml files with no extens=
ions,
> but you can manually set the document type for a specific document to b=
> whatever you like.
>=20
> Cheers,
>=20
> Tom P

This is one of the things I really like about nedit. It can introspect th=
e=20
file to guess its type. Introspecting dtml (and zpt) is trivial, so it wo=
rks=20
very well for extension-less Zope scripts.

Nedit is free, runs on most plaforms, although not natively under windows=
 (it=20
requires cygwin). It is however, very intuitive to use.

-Casey