[Zope] [zwiki] opening up cvs

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Wed, 01 May 2002 00:21:13 -0700

Hi all,

today I am throwing open the doors of Zwiki CVS.  If you are familiar with
zwiki and able to lend a hand with the product code, I invite you to send
me your sourceforge id so I can add you to the list of developers. You
will then have write access to the cvs repository as described at
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5690 (module "zwiki").

I will continue acting as chief broompusher and de facto dictator for now
and will resolve disagreements by decree if appropriate. I'd like to grow
this project so that many of us can work actively on it, and this may
require experiments and adjustments as we go. To begin with I ask that you
act conservatively, discussing significant code & architectural changes on
zwiki.org.

All other kinds of help - documentation, bug tracking, template design,
sponsorship, wiki maintenance & development, packaging, etc. - remain much
needed and appreciated.

Best regards,
-Simon