[Zope] Problems adding attribute to custom object

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 16:30:48 GMT

Is your new class completely custom, or did you derive it from an existing class
(e.g., DTML Document)?

Something that has worked for me in the past is to do a search on the set of
objects...

for obj in context.objectValues('MyClassMetaName'):

.. and then use the base class addProperty method to add the additional
property.  You can also put a try/except block in your code to handle
exceptions.

Hope that helps.

Ron