[Zope] Successful use of ZPT and macros in Python Product?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 6 May 2002 18:16:21 +0200

Peter Bengtsson writes:
 > At 22:09 2002-05-05 +0200, you wrote:
 > >Peter Bengtsson writes:
 > >  > ...
 > >  > All my little .zpt files start with <html
 > >  > metal:use-macro="here/StandardLook/macros/standard"> and this doesn't
 > > work
 > >  > unless StandardLook has once been visited.
 > >I remember this has been a bug in earlier ZPT versions.
 > >
 > >I used ZPT in a product and did not experience this problem.
 > >However, meanwhile, we moved the product to CMF. The original
 > >product is not used since about 1/2 a year...
 >

 > ...but you had something like::
 >
 > metal:use-macro="here/StandardLook/macros/standard"
I did.

 > Any chance I can have a look at that product?
Unfortunately no.

In your other problem report (about annoying ambiguous ...),
I saw you are using Zope 2.4.0. I think, you should upgrade.
Earlier PageTemplate releases did not have the "_setName" method...

Upgrading will probably also remove the problem, you describe here.

Dieter