[Zope] Zope Questions

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 22:28:53 -0400

Hi George,

The answer is that it depends on what kind of object intercepts the GET
request.  If it's a DTML Method, you can just say:

<dtml-var a>

or if you want to use it as an argument to a function:

<dtml-call "somefunction(a)">

If it's a Python Script, you need to do a bit more work:

a = context.REQUEST.get('a')
somefunction(a)

If it's a Page Template.. it goes something like:

request</div>

More information about all of this is available primarily in the Zope
Book at http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/ .

HTH,

- C