[Zope] DCOracle 2 and long text fields..How to use them?

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 7 May 2002 08:44:58 +0200

Stored procedures worked excellent for me. Less hassle than external
methods in some cases , especially if (like me) you have a Database
Administrator to handle them instead of doing it yourself..
;-)
Lazyness is a great virtue

on or about, Monday, May 06, 2002, we have reason to believe that Matthew T=
. Kromer wrote something along the lines of :

MTK> Right, bind vars are the way to go.  Unfortunately, Zope doesn't creat=
e=20
MTK> bind variables for SQL methods, so you have to do it via an external m=
ethod.

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt                      web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team