[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: ZClasses useful! [Was: ZMI / JavaScript brainstorm]

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:13:23 -0400

[Adrian Hungate]

> Erm, ok, perhaps I should have said, given a function objectIds that is
> valid within the current context.

I don't think that's what he meant.  Your dtml example is basically
invalid - it needs quotes around the "objectIds()".  I presume he meant
that, if it's so hard to get such a simple little dtml example working
right, then how can dtml be better? (Don't mean to put words in your mouth,
Steve, did I guess right?)

I'll bet that ZPT has lots of its own little obscurities, though.

Cheers,

Tom P