[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUCE: Project Gideon

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Thu, 09 May 2002 10:43:39 +0200

Hi kapil,

Gideon looks very promising but

when I try to instanciate a python repository I get:

Site Error
Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: cannot import name BulkTransactionalMailer
Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering
      an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please
  refer to the HTML source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
  Thank you for your patience.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File=20
/mnt/hda3/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publ
ish.py, line 150, in publish_module
  File=20
/mnt/hda3/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publ
ish.py, line 114, in publish
  File=20
/usr/local/ZopePark/lzope.aixtraware.de/ZSoftwareHome/lib/python/Zope/__ini
t__.py, line 159, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File=20
/mnt/hda3/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publ
ish.py, line 98, in publish
  File=20
/usr/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py
, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: manage_addPythonRepository)
  File=20
/mnt/hda3/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publ
ish.py, line 39, in call_object
    (Object: manage_addPythonRepository)
  File=20
/usr/local/ZopePark/lzope.aixtraware.de/ZInstanceHome/Products/Gideon/Objec
ts/Application/PythonRepository.py, line 85, in manage_addPythonRepository
  File=20
/mnt/hda3/local/ZopePark/ZopeVersions/Zope-2.5.0/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManag
er.py, line 267, in _setObject
    (Object: AixAd)
  File=20
/usr/local/ZopePark/lzope.aixtraware.de/ZInstanceHome/Products/Gideon/Objec
ts/Application/PythonRepository.py, line 193, in manage_afterAdd
    (Object: testg)
  File=20
/usr/local/ZopePark/lzope.aixtraware.de/ZInstanceHome/Products/Gideon/Objec
ts/Application/InstallationFuncs.py, line 375, in install_all
    (Object: testg)
  File=20
/usr/local/ZopePark/lzope.aixtraware.de/ZInstanceHome/Products/Gideon/Objec
ts/Application/InstallationFuncs.py, line 114, in install_mail_server
    (Object: testg)
ImportError: (see above)

--On Dienstag, Mai 07, 2002 12:49:47 -0700 kapil thangavelu=20