[Zope] creating an instance of your own product within Python Scripts

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:58:28 +0200

Hi Michal,

You're kidding right? :-)
Boy, how stupid can a person be! I feel dumb here.... Man, I need to stop
working these hours :-)

Thanks a lot!

You really made my day.
Now I can finish this project before the deadline

Tom.

---------------------------------------

Hi Tom,

try changing ['OFSP'] to ['YourProductPackage']

context.documents.manage_addProduct['YourProductPackage'].manage_addCasusDoc
ument(id='new_id2')

Michal

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 06:43:24PM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do I've to accomplish to call
>
> context.documents.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addFolder(id='new_id2')
>
> with my own product? eg:

context.documents.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addCasusDocument(id='new_