[Zope] A specific dtml-tree

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 16:11:23 +0100

Hi,

I want to know is there is anything to do what I explain to you, or if
I have to write it.

I want to run a search on my indexes.When I have the answer, I want to
present it as a dtml-tree, but the folders will be the key of the
indexes, with the link of the ressources in it.

A good news for tomorrow ???

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com