SPAM - Re: [Zope] ZCatalog can't find anything

Eric Adam octos@austin.rr.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 18:35:53 -0500

I am inside of a zcatalog instance and on the "Find Objects" tab it says "Use this form to locate objects to be cataloged. Those objects which are found
will be automatically added to the catalog.".

So I enter in some search criteria for the objects I want to catalog and hit the "Find and Catalog" button.

After the search ran, it returned no results, which are supposed to be listed on the "catalog" tab.

I mentioned the regular find tab of objects because I figured that they used the same base for searching and that it was working.

I have nothing indexed in the catalog because it can't find anything and I haven't written anything that catalogs itself.

Am I still wrong? This is the cancept I get from 2 books and the docs on the Zope site.