[Zope] Zope logging

Adam Getchell AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:47:31 -0700

Hello all,

Before I reinvent the wheel, is there a product that dynamically generates
graphs of your zope site's logs and otherwise parses them for real-time
display in Zope? For example, a pie chart of the address space visiting your
website. Naturally, I'd want to be able to output/filter the site statistics
(it seems to be straightforward to write a python script to do this though)

Zope certainly has an embarrassment of riches when going through
http://www.zope.org/Products, I just haven't seen (yet) the product to do
this.

I've seen logger, which writes to the log via DTML, and I'm looking over PIL
from the Zope: Web Application Construction Kit. I'm just wondering if
someone has scratched this particular itch, or knows where to start ....

Thanks,

*      Adam Getchell                         AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
*      System Architect/Programmer           (530) 752-1584
*      Human Resources Information Systems   http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu