[Zope] Duplicating a Zope Instance

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 19:36:54 -0700

Chris....

Great stuff, Chris. Thanks for the detail. My situation is much less
complex than yours, I think, although virtual hosting may be tossing a bit
of a wrench into things. Not sure yet. About 75% of the Zope setup just
copies fine (and fast). A few folders just error out with server error code
500. Andy (author of ZSyncer) has given me some things to chase as possible
sources of the problem and I'm going to do that tonight.

At 07:11 PM 5/13/2002 -0400, Chris Kratz wrote:
>Dan,
>
>This got long, but here more or less is the process I use each time we need a
>new server.
<<long stuff snipped to conserve bandwidth>>