[Zope] Building SQL statements dynamically

Stuart Bishop zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au
Tue, 14 May 2002 15:01:33 +1000

On Monday, May 13, 2002, at 09:40  PM, Tille, Andreas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have to port a complex database application which has no fix SQL
> statements.  The user builds the statement while interacting with
> some menus and after having done some selections a database query
> is builded depending from several options.
>
> Any hint how this can be performed using Zope?

ZSQL methods allow you to build complex SQL easily.
You can even build the entire SQL from Python or
an external program and pass it to the ZSQL method
for execution.

--
Stuart Bishop <zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au>
http://shangri-la.dropbear.id.au/