[Zope] (no subject)

Richard McKinley richard_mckinley@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 15:47:50 +0000

Hi,

I want to limit access by role to the functionnality within my website.
Firstly, I need to remove the view permission from the anonymous role so
that users are required to log on to my site.

I attempted to do this by unchecking the view permission against the anon
role in the security tab of the users folder within the folder I was working
in.

However, this appears to make no difference: I have even added a dtml-if
statement to the contents of the page I'm testing to explicitly check if the
current user has view permissions before displaying any data.  This has no
effect either?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Richard