[Zope] Kinterbasdb + Firebird + Zope Q's

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 12:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

David,
Thanks, the ZFirebirdDA product no longer complains
about the missing kinterbasdb module. However, it now
complains about the mxDateTime module:
  File
"C:\Telonyx\lib\python\Products\ZFireBirdDA\kinterbasdb.py",
line 17, in ?
    import _kinterbasdb
AttributeError: 'DateTime' module has no attribute
'mxDateTimeAPI'

I have found the mxDatetime distutil but this brings
me back to my original problem. What is the proper
procedure for installing python distutils (like
mxDateTime) for Zopes built-in python interpreter? I
cant find it documented anywhere. Anyways, thanks for
all the help and:

********If anyone reading this can tell me how to
install/make available to Zope the mxDateTime distutil
please drop me a note*********

Derek Basch