[Zope] Kinterbasdb + Firebird + Zope Q's

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 12:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

Evan,
Thanks, but I am still a bit confused. You say I
should copy the .dll files from ActivePythons
site-packages folder to Zopes site-packages folder. I
cant seem to find a Zope site-packages folder or any
refernce to one???
Thanks,
Derek Basch