[Zope] ZFireBirdDA connection string Q's

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks David,
You have been a great help. So with mx installed
everything seems to be working fine now. I can get to
the "Add Z FireBird Database Connection" dtml page.
Yeah!

I have one last question for you. What is the format
for the connection string? I have tried:

localhost:c:\program files\firebird\test.gdb sysdba
masterkey

with no luck. Is Firebird trying to communicate via
tcpip or Netbeui? I ran a port scan and found the
server on port 3050. I also added gds_db 3050 to my
services file. What am I missing here?
Thanks David,
Derek Basch

P.S. I cheated on the slovak by using a english to
slovak directory :).