zpt and dtml-tree (was Re: [Zope] IDE for ZOPE)

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 15:48:39 -0400

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 02:36:22PM -0500, dman wrote:
> PS.  As far as an IDE goes -- give me UNIX (vim, grep, find, cvs, etc)
> any day, and a good, reliable, way to update the filesystem-based
> development into the zope environment.  (I'm still working on that
> last requirement.  FTP is doing the job now, but is not terribly
> convenient and is not automated.)

For working directly with the management interface,
I just tried ExternalEditor yesterday and it works great!
I can finally use my favorite editors (gimp, emacs) with zero fuss.
Brilliant.

--

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com