[Zope] PROBLEM

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 08:25:17 -0500

Hi Nick,

This is the feedback used the by the *test* interface. It doesn't appear
if you call the ZSQL Method from a script, or DTML/ZPT page. You can
create your own form whose "action" calls a python script, or DTML/ZPT
page that in turn calls your ZSQL Method, and then displays whatever
message you like.

Hope that helps.

-steve