[Zope] Paid Design/Code Reviewer?

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Sun, 19 May 2002 15:26:16 -0700

I am nearing completion of my first medium-sized Zope application. While it
works fine (and that is of course the primary acceptance criterion for the
client!), I am reasonably sure I have not necessarily gone about this in
the best, most effective possible way. From the basic design which started
out creating a ZClass-based product and ended up using some loosely
connected HTML forms, DTML Methods and Python scripts, to the scripting
strategies themselves, I'm sure there's lots of room for improvement.

I'd like to hire someone who is a really great Zope/Python designer and
coder and who has both the patience and the desire to help me get to the
next level of Zope/Python competence and confidence. I'd see this person
beginning by reviewing all of my design and code and making specific
suggestions for things that could/should have been done
better/differently/more effectively. Then I'd like to take that input,
which I'd prefer be in writing so I can chew on it and refer back to it as
needed, and frame questions that drill down into specific techniques and
tactics, submit those and get answers.

If you're interested in doing this project, please email me privately
(let's not clutter the list) with a brief description of your Zope/Python
background and skills, and an indication of your hourly rate for this
assistance.