[Zope] Optimisation fun and games

Sven Rudolph sven@spaghetticode.de
Mon, 20 May 2002 04:32:47 +0200

>> Do you mean hits (images, pages, everything) or page impressions?

> It's an approximation of number of visits - ie. the number of hits on our
> front page HTML.
550,000 visits? You mean visits? Well that's plenty. If you assume 3-4 page impressions per visit, you get 2 million page impressions. I found 128 images on your frontpage. Including the page itself, this is 129 hits per page impression. This results in 258,000,000 hits in 15 days.
I think 9 ZEO clients are really needed in this case ;-)

I wish we had as much visits as you have...

Greetings

Sven