[Zope] Doubt

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 05:42:53 -0400

Not a "good" way.

Go with Mac OSX. Seriously. I used to have to do all my dev work on
my Linux server now, I have as many versions of Zope running on my
Powerbook (right next to word, excel, photoshop, iTunes, etc). There
is a nice package of pre-compiled versions here for OSX (2.3.3 ->
2.5.2)

http://opensource.spvi.com/

You have to use the command line, but hey, that is what it is all about. :)

BZ