[Zope] I cannot copy paste zClass based products

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:26:31 +0200

Janko Hauser wrote:

>There is a specific method overwritten from ObjectManager in ZClass.py
>
>search for cb_isCopyable in lib/python/ZClasses/ZClass.py
>Don't know the reason and when this was added.

Ok ... thanks.

But I have allready refactored my, some 15, classes to Python products.
And now I can copy/paste etc. to my hearts content.

I used my mxm EasyProduct classes and it took about 1 hour pr. class. I
strongly suspect that it will save me a lot more time in the long run.

And it's so nice. No more external methods, and python scripts in
different "files". Having it all in one class makes it so much more easy.

Death to ZClasses!

regards Max M