[Zope] Re: LocalFS - does it live? Version on Product list needs regex to re update

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:39:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Andreas Heckel wrote:

> Gary Speer wrote:
> >Is there a later incarnation of the LocalFS product.
> >It seems several other products are dependent upon it being installed.
> >Only version I found is 0.40 and it has not been updated in a year.
> >Is there a similar product?
>
> There is a patched version that uses re instead of regex.
> You can download it at:
>
> http://www.easyleading.org/easyhome/index_html?content=downloadsLocalFS
While I want to say many thanks to Andreas for his work I just want to
repeat my opinion that it is a shame that there are so many unmaintained
products around.  Also see my mail under topic:
     Common issue: Maintainance of Zope products
It's sad that my intent to start a discussion about a possible way out
was more or less ignored.

Kind regards

         Andreas.