[Zope] Assistance.

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:52:04 -0700

You might not have installed on your local machine, so localhost might be
the wrong host.

You might not be running on port 8080.

You might not have started the process.

Your computer may not be plugged in. Check this one first.

You don't really provide enough information. Where are you installing it,
where are you accessing it from, what does the console show, how did you
start the process, what happens at localhost:8080, etc...