[Zope] CMF and views newbie question

Bernd Kulawik kulawik@biblhertz.it
Fri, 24 May 2002 20:23:45 +0200

Hi,

I created a new CMF Type (copying the "CV" example from the Beehive
Book - of course, I know, this is concerning CMF 1.1 on Zope 2.4.0 while
I have CMF 1.2 on Zope 2.5.0, where i.e. two dtml-scripts from the
example have to be replaced by python scripts ...)
The example seems to work fine: I can create a new "CV", edit it, edit
Metadata and so on, but it does not appear on the "View" of the portal...
When I click "Folder contents" it does. I looked through "responsible"
scripts (only 4, I believe) and tried to find the problem there, but
couldn't.
Any Ideas?

thanks

Bernd