[Zope] Re: Zope External Editor for other folderish containers

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 15:22:15 -0400

Over time one learns that the best way to jinx the release date is to=20
preannounce it. I'll leave it at "soon".

For the impatient there is always the current version (which I use) in th=
e=20
Zope cvs under Products/ExternalEditor. Several improvements have been
checked in there since the last release.

Those lacking cvs zen can get it from=20
http://cvs.zope.org/Products/ExternalEditor as well.

-Casey