[Zope] DTML or TAL

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Sun, 26 May 2002 19:32:02 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

>The number of people I've seen confused by DTML's idiosyncracies, confused namespace and
>excessive implicitness means that I'm not gonna just stand by while people do the
>equivalent of pointing someone wearing a blindfold towards the edge of a cliff...

Dang ... thats the problem with having learned dtml. I find ZPT
difficult to grasp. Well at least at the cursory and superficial glance
that I have given it.

But it's a difficult decision to change language when I find that dtml
works nicely. I have never har problems with too much logic in my dtml
either as I have allways refactored it out into python.

regards Max M