[Zope] Thread issue? Should I popen?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
27 May 2002 21:49:22 -0400

I'd suggest trying the method invocation from the Zope debugger (see
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZDG/TestingAndDebugging.stx for an
introduction to the debugger).  See if you can replicate the problem in
the debugger.  I don't really think this is an issue related to threads,
but it's obviously environment-related...

HTH,

- C