[Zope] Recommendations for Banner Ad software

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 08:24:59 -0400

Hi:

This is not a zope product...but it seems you are open to other solutions.
There's an excellent Open Source solution: phpAdsNew. It's in SourceForge, and
I think it does pretty much what you want it to do. HTH.

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpadsnew/>

Regards,

Jorge M.