[Zope] permission to do execv()

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@zope.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:29:15 -0400

PythonScripts only allow a set of functions to be executed. Check the
Scripting
chapter of the Zope Book or the README in lib/python/Products/PythonScrip=
ts.

-aj

----- Original Message -----
From: dannis
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 11:24
Subject: [Zope] permission to do execv()

hi all:
    I'm a newbie to Zope. As my DTML doc called python script , a permiss=
ion
problem occured.
I was prompted to key in username/passwd, but I had no idea which account=
shall use.
   I used the function os.execv() in my script , but the function failed =
execute because I was
unauthorized. The following is the error message:
Zope Error
Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: You are not allowed to access execv in this context

    How can I get rid of this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciate
 =A1G=A1^