[Zope] GMT offset

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Tue, 28 May 2002 20:23:05 -0500

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 03:17:55PM -0700, Ian McMeans wrote:

> Is there a way I can change that GMT offset? Also, is there a way I
> can change the bobobase formatting? (ie hh:mm DD/MM/YY GMT). I found
> documentation for DTML but not for ZPT formatting, and my experiment
> at using similar style formatting failed =)

I don't know the original author for this snippet (possibly peterbe),
since zope.org wasn't accessible for me a moment ago, but here's what
I'm using:

That's in my standard_template.pt, and gives me the last modification
time on whatever Page Template I'm rendering.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu