[Zope] Hotfix_2002-04-15.tgz (2222 bytes)

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@zope.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:33:15 -0400

Unpack the archive in the top level folder of your Zope installation
(where the 'start' script is). After installation there should be
a lib/python/Products/Hotfix_2002-40-15 folder with the necessary
files.

-aj

----- Original Message -----
From: TheFreeTrader
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 15:28
Subject: [Zope] Hotfix_2002-04-15.tgz (2222 bytes)

Hello, I have installed the lastest Zope from Zope.com, and find this Hotfix
file, post dates the April 15, 2002 version of Zope, which I installed.  I
find I have 108 files with the same name as the Hotfix file.

Problem?        Where am I supposed to install the Hotfix file? over all 108
on system files of the same name?  those 108 files are not the same size.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Richard Moore.

'Every Problem has, within it'self, the Seeds to the Solution'
                                                                         - R
J Moore