[Zope] URGENT : site inaccessible when traffic is high]

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,

Kindly accept my sincere apology for not have gotten back to you on
this issue. I have been so busy trying to implement the code you sent
to me to meet my needs. I thank you so much bcos I am getting
positive result.

The only problem I have now that I have not been able to solve is
this :

Instead of using the hyperlink to point to mm, I want a situation
where I will be able to use the Form Action bcos there are certain
parameters that i want to pass with the form. With the code below
this was impossible bcos it only displays the title as text for this
first one with the submit button but display other titles as
hyperlinks (surprising when i do not even use the anchor tags)
without the submit buttons.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('mm', ddmmyy)">
<dtml-with "_.getitem(mm,0)">
<h4><dtml-var title></h4>
</li>
<form action="&dtml-ngrHome;news/&dtml-path;" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="ddmmyy" value="&dtml-ddmmyy;">
<input type="hidden" name="day" value="&dtml-day;">
<input type="image" src="&dtml-ngrHome;images/go1.gif"
value="submit">
</form>
</dtml-with>

I have been on it for a while and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for your supports, I sincerely appreciate them.
Regards.

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola
Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria.
234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305
---
Making Mistake is not a problem but readiness to admit it.
Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!
Mistake is an opportunity to see better !!!