[Zope] version has tons of things locked

Christopher N. Deckard chris@globalfoo.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 01:38:22 -0500

Ok.  So I think I fixed it, but this makes no sense.  I packed the
database to 0 days and then went to the version management thinger
in the Control Panel.  Saved the version, and all of the version
locks have gone away now.

Why did they not show up before?  What does packing have to do with
it?  If I continue to use versions, am I going to run into this
problem again?

-Chris

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:16:51 -0500, Christopher N. Deckard spoke
forth: