[Zope] Looking for Zope developers in the Netherlands, Amsterdam

douwe@oberon.nl douwe@oberon.nl
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:38:30 +0100

Hi,

Oberon Medialab is a small software company based in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands. We mainly develop games, screensavers and e-cards for
promotional purposes. Client-side is mostly done in flash, backend mostly in
Zope. We're currently looking for programmers that can help the backend
development, free-lance at first probbaly.

We like to start a project together with the programmer, preferable on site
at our office for the first two weeks. After that the programmer can work
from home if he/she prefers. We would therefore prefer it if you lived
somewhere in the neighbourhood.

If you're interested or if you want to know more, please contact me.

Douwe Osinga
Oberon Medialab
020-3449388
douwe@oberon.nl