[Zope] Confusion about an unreachable object

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:10:47 -0600

    >> /dcII/sql had previously been named /dcII/utils.  At that time, the
    >> here/utils/get_worker_names reference worked.  After renaming the
    >> folder and changing the folder reference from "utils" to "sql" I get
    >> a KeyError for here/sql/get_worker_names.

    Paul> There must be something else named sql that gets acquired first.

Ah, right you are.  Thanks.  I knew it had to be something simple.  There
was an object named "sql" in the /dcII/worker/edit folder.  Is there a way
to get Zope to tell me what object it found via acquisition?

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
http://www.mojam.com/