[Zope] ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd sites

p.t. p.training@tin.it
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 01:21:42 +0100

You say that you are running Zope in a Win2K envirnoment using INSTANCE_HOME.
Now, I was trying to run Zope in a Win2K as a service, and I was not able
to make it works using INSTANCE_HOME: did you manage to get it? And if yes,
how did you  set things to work properly?
TIA,
         p.t.

At 15:47 15/11/2002 +0200, GimsMail wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have two Zope 2.6 sites (this happens with 2.5 too) both running EXACTLY
>the same products and CMF 1.3 the only difference being the one Zope is an
>INSTANCE_HOME installation and the other a standard Zope installation (both
>in Win2K).
<snip>