[Zope] Data object timeout value

Bob Corriher bobc@p-wave.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:14:07 -0500

I have noticed that the Data object timeout value in the Transient
Object Container seems to reset itself to the default value of 20
minutes each time Zope is restarted. The Zope version is (Zope 2.5.1
(binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86), python 2.1.3, linux2)
and python is 2.1.3 (#1, Apr 15 2002, 11:13:45) [GCC 2.7.2.3] . Has
anyone else seen this behavior and is there a way to make this value
sticky? I don't want to have to go in and change it each time we restart
Zope. I have multiple site which use session tracking and this starting
to cause frequent session timeouts in some of them.

TIA,

Bob Corriher
P-Wave Inc.