[Zope] -1 != -1 ?

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 09:53:04 -0800

There's not much to go on here, but my top two guesses are:

1. There are two elements in your form with the name publishRange
2. Something else is operating on the value of publishRange in your target

Try dumping out REQUEST at a couple different places in your target... it
may be quite instructive.

If that doesn't help, try posting a minimal case where you can see the problem.

HTH,

Dylan