[Zope] Problems with ZCatalog in Zope 2.6.0 and 2.6.0b2

Josef Meile josef.meile@imes.mavt.ethz.ch
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:22:01 +0100

Hi,

I tried the following in two different clean installations of Zope
(2.6.0 and 2.6.0b2) and the result was the same:

1- Export a folder with some DTML-Methods and Images from my
current Zope 2.5.1

2- Import this folder into the root folder of the new Zope.

3- Create a ZCatalog with "Catalog" as id in this folder.

With the new Catalog I did the following:

4- Press "Find Objects"

5- Select "All types"

6- Press "Find and Catalog"

When I press the "Catalog" Tab I saw the all the objects
inside my folder, but type says "ZCatalog" instead of
"DTML Method" or "Image". In the previous zope (2.5.1),
ZCatalog showed the correct types.

Afterwards, I added the indexes "meta_type" and "Type", but
the result was the same.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advanced,
Josef.