[Zope] Zope3-Installation

zope zope@stylusinc.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:54:46 +0530

Hi

I am trying to install Zope3 on my machine.I have followed the step by step
procedure as described in the INSTALL.TXT file in Zope3.
Installation of Python 2.2.2
Installation of PyXml 0.8.1
ran stupid_build.py

On trying to start the server (z3.py)  now I got this error message :

---> No module named : import  BaseTranslationServiceView

I also ran test.py --

This ran all unit tests except that at the beginning the same error mesage
was thrown:

Could you please tell me where I may have gone wrong .
I have followed the step by step procedure but I still get the error.
Thanks for all help in Advance.

Best Regards
John Kunchandy

---