[Zope] ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd sites

Etienne Labuschagne ELabuschane@gmsonline.co.za
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:10:57 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29063.F95DEEC0

Thanks for the response Dieter,

I do not have any Directory View folders, its just a plain CMF site,
containing some structured text docs and Folders (CMF Portal Folders).

The Folders' icons are broken, even though you can still get into them.
When trying to view the portal, I get the error (see the traceback that I
posted on p.t.'s request).

I can even replicate this consitently with two brand new installations AND
brand new CMF sites on any machine.  Create a new CMF site, add a Portal
Folder, export the site, import it in the other site.  The only difference
with a new CMF site is that I don't get the error when viewing the imported
folder, I only get the standard Zope intro screen instead of the portal
rendering.  The only difference between the two sites is that one is a
instance home'd site and the other is not.

I'm quite sure that anyone else should be able to replicate this (on Win32
at least).  I don't know if I must rather put this issue in the collector (I
need to be sure I'm not doing anything stupid first!)

Regards
Etienne