[Zope] Bug in FileDirectoryView with INSTANCE_HOME on win?

GIMSPOP elabuschagne@gims.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:46:42 +0200

Roger,

I had a similar problem to yours, and could solve it by going ot
root->portal_skins and for each directory view, clicking on the broken
directory view (probably all of them), going to the Properties tab and
removing the lib\python part in the FileSystem path box.  eg.
/root/portal_skins/Images' Filesystem path now reads
Products\CMFDefault\skins\Images instead of
lib\python\Products\CMFDefault\skins\Images.

I hope this helps - you can see the thread "ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd
sites" where Dieter Maurer and Paul Winkler helped me to solve my problem.

Regards
Etienne Labuschagne

Hello
Has anybody a solution for to install a FileDirectoryView from CMF on
win zope 2.6 with INSTANCE_HOME ?
I think there is a bug. The FDV doesn't read the given INSTANCE_HOME
path.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH